Positive-Prayer

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"At Zero"

In the book "Zero Limits" by Joe Vitale and
Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, PhD, Dr.Len talks about us
being at Zero, a place of pure inspiration. He
says we are either at inspiration or memory.

Inspiration is where the Divine communicates.
We listen, and then we act.

Memory is a place of suffering that often paralyzes
us and stifles creativity. We remain stuck doing
what we have always done.

To go from memory to inspiration we erase. The
Hawaiian Healing Prayer, Ho'oponopono, helps us to
erase. "I love you; I'm sorry; please forgive me;
thank You."

We have choice and it is up to us: Zero or
suffering.

Let us Pray:
Loving Presence we go within to connect with You.
Our desire is to release memory, so that we might
be totally open to Your inspiration. I love You;
I'm sorry; please forgive me; thank You. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home