Positive-Prayer

Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Let Us Give Thanks"

"Thankfulness. Admiration. Understanding.
Gratitude. These are all aspects of a powerful
human emotion we call appreciation. Science
shows us when we feel appreciation all systems
in the body, including the brain, work in greater
harmony. A sincere feeling of appreciation has
the power to change how we see our lives and
the world around us." Kim Allen

An amazing thing happens as we make the
choice to show gratitude, thankfulness, or
appreciation, instead of grumbling about our
circumstances. It helps us to open ourselves
up to seeing things differently, and to be
different.

When we come from appreciation we feel
lighter and more able to cope with whatever
situations we are facing.

What I have noticed is that the more
thankful I am, the more I have to be thankful
for. Keeping a gratitude list or journal helps
to make me more aware of all I have and for
all of the good that is happening in my life.

"Gratitude is Divine Love in expression. When
you are truly connected with the Source, it is
natural to be thankful." Rev. John Adams

My prayer is that each one of us would keep
our eyes and hearts open to the awareness
of all that we have to be grateful for, and to
express it moment by moment, day by day.

Let Us Pray:
Thank You, thank You, thank You, God. You
continue to bless each one of us in so many
ways. We are truly grateful. Amen.

Happy Thanksgiving. I appreciate you. I'm
grateful for your comments and support.

Love,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home