Positive-Prayer

Monday, August 16, 2010

"Tune Up"

"In any automobile, we need to adjust
the carburetor, the fuel injection, the
ignition, or something else from time to
time in order to get full performance. So
you and I need to readjust the way we
think and feel in order to get full
performance in life." -Donald Curtis

Do things not seem to be going the way
you want them to? Do people seem to
be getting on your nerves? Do you feel
discouraged, and like you aren't making
any progress toward your goals?

Perhaps it is time for a tune up. As
Donald Curtis states in the above quote,
"we need to readjust the way we think in
order to get full performance in life."

Begin by becoming aware of what your
thoughts are. Then, decide to be willing
to see the Truth about your thoughts.

Know from the deepest part of you that
there is no one or no thing that is against
you.

Deny that these thoughts have any power
over you. Affirm that there is "Only One
Power and One Presence at work in your
life, God the Good Omnipotence."

Be willing to forgive yourself and others.

Let Us Go Within and quietly affirm:
I think with the mind of the Christ,
I think with the mind of the Christ,
I think with the mind of the Christ.
I think as the Christ,
I think as the Christ,
I think as the Christ.
I think as Love,
I think as Love,
I think as Love.
Only pure Love Dwells here now.
Thank You, God. Amen.

We are grateful to be here to support
you on your journey.

Light and love,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home