Positive-Prayer

Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Oneness With God"

"When we are aware of our oneness with
God, nothing is impossible to us, no matter
what outer appearances may indicate.
Maintaining this sense of unity with Spirit is
the focal point of religion and of life."
-Donald Curtis

Are things getting you down lately? Do you
seem to have so much going on that you
feel overwhelmed? Do your goals seem far
away from being realized?

I would encourage you to make sure that
prayer and meditation remain a priority. As
you pray and meditate it will help you to know
your oneness with God, and you will realize,
as Donald Curtis states in the above quote,
"nothing is impossible to us..."

Friends of mine have been puzzled that I
have not actively (from their perspective)
been working to make things happen
regarding some of my goals. What they
don't know is that my activity has been
prayer, meditation, and surrender. Then,
as I am led by Spirit, I do what is mine to
do. And, things are happening!

I affirm that Divine Love and Wisdom is
doing its perfect work in me (in you) now.
Nothing is impossible for either of us.

Let Us Pray:
Divine Love, we go within and connect with
You. We know that all things are possible
as we spend time in prayer and meditation.
We realize our oneness with You, and we
do what is ours to do. We are one. We
give thanks. Amen.

We are one, dear friend, with each other,
and with God. Nothing is impossible.

Blessings,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home