Positive-Prayer

Sunday, July 04, 2010

"Freedom"

"For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand
firm, therefore, and do not submit again to
a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

Today we celebrate Independence Day and
the freedoms we have.

One of the freedoms we can celebrate today
is freedom from old beliefs that have kept us in
chains. These old beliefs hold us back from
expressing all that we are.

One of my old beliefs has been not to give
myself credit when I accomplish something. It
has been much easier, in the past, to
remember what I see as my failures.

As I spoke with my Coach she reminded me of
all the things I have to celebrate that I have been
working on the past few months. It was
wonderful to have her reminding me of my
accomplishments, and giving me permission to
celebrate.

I trust that in your life you have someone who is
there to remind you of your victories, so that you
can celebrate all you are accomplishing.

May we each set aside the yokes of slavery
knowing that the Christ in us is setting us free to
be all we can be. We have much to celebrate.

Let us pray:
Loving Presence we are grateful for You,
and for all the victories You give us to
celebrate as we listen to Your guidance.
We are so blessed. We are free. Thank
You. Amen.

We would love to hear about your victories and
how you choose to celebrate.

Light and love,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home