Positive-Prayer

Sunday, August 08, 2010

"God is Love"

"Jehovah's lovingkindnesses...are new
every morning." Lamentations 3:22,23

Did you grow up with a vision of God as
lovingkindness?

Most of us grew up being told that God is
an angry judge always looking over our
shoulder examining our actions, and
keeping a log of mostly our misdeeds.

I personally had a list of things I thought I
had to do every day, even though I also
thought I was living in freedom because of
Jesus dying for my sins. I thought that if
I didn't pray, read my Bible, and refrain
from swearing, dancing, and smoking that
whatever went wrong was my fault.

There was a lot wrong with my thoughts.

My concept of God has changed
immensely. I believe that the God who
created all of us is Love. As the above
verse states "God's lovingkindenesses...
are new every morning."

No matter what is going on in our lives,
the Truth is Love is always present, and
Divine Love is always doing its perfect
work in and through each one of us now.

There are a lot more verses in the Bible
that talk about God's love. My choice is
to think and meditate on God as love.

Let Us Pray:
Divine Love, we choose to know You as
Love, and that Love is mightily at work
in and through each one of us. We are
so grateful. Thank You. Amen.

Thank you for your love and support. We
are grateful for you.

Love,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home