Positive-Prayer

Sunday, August 01, 2010

"Let's Dance"

I dance in the sacred circle of Divine Love,
and I am irresistible to my highest good.

This week I have been using the above
affirmation that I modified from one of
Catherine Ponder's.

The vision of dancing seemed much more
joyous to me then just walking.

My desire is to bring joy as I am affirming
what I want in my life. I see myself
dancing at a new place of service where I
am able to use my gifts and talents to
bless others.

I have done my part by submitting the
application, and now I am dancing with
Spirit in joy knowing that my right and
perfect place of work is coming to me
now.

Wes and I will be moving at the end of
September or the first of October, and
we are already in joy as we see things
coming together.

Let Us Pray:
Sweet Holy Spirit, we are so grateful
for the joy that springs forth from
within us as we trust our journey to
You. There is no reason for worry.
You are with us every step of the way.
You are our partner in this wonderful
dance of life. Thank You. Amen.

I invite you to affirm joy for your next
steps on the journey. Let us know how
we can support you.

Light and love,
Sandy

1 Comments:

  • At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Charlene Costanzo said…

    I appreciate your reminder to
    "Dance, dance, wherever you may be. I am the Lord of The Dance, said He. I'll lead you all, wherever you may be. I'll lead you all in the dance, said He." (Simple Gifts, Shaker Song)

    One of my favorite quotes is:
    "We take the steps, but God leads the way" from Proverbs. Love you, Sandy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home