Positive-Prayer

Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Joyful Noise"

"Make a joyful noise to the Lord..." Psa. 100:1

I was reminded of this psalm while we were in
church singing Christmas carols. It makes me
so grateful that the Lord loves a joyful noise,
because my singing is truly "joyful noise." So,
much so, I think my husband was glad he had
forgotten to wear his hearing aids to church.

Christmas brings a lot of joyful noise as we
gather together with family and friends. There
is laughter and joy as we recite memories of
times past.

This week end we had joyful noise at our home
as my two daughters, their children (7), and my
Mother joined us for an early celebration. We
aren't used to so much activity in our home,
but we were grateful for the opportunity to get
together.

As we celebrate the birthday of our Wayshower,
Jesus, and celebrate the realization of the birth
of the Christ in us, may we let our noise be
joyful.

Let Us Pray:
Living, loving Presence, we celebrate the birth
of Jesus, and we celebrate the birth of the
Christ in us. We raise joyful hearts in praise
and gratitude to You. Thank You, God. Amen.

Merry Christmas, and thank you so much for
your love and support.

Love,
Sandy

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Bernadette said…

    Sandy & Wes,
    May you have a blessed Christmas and a wonder-filled New Year!

    Thanks for all the lovely messages throughout the year. It's a great way to start my Mondays.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home