Positive-Prayer

Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Resolution Revolution"

“Call it an un-resolution: Decide what you want to
be in 2010. How you want to feel. Where you want
to stand. Then step back, take a breath, and watch
for the ways to get there -- because, based on my
life experience anyway, the way will appear. Not
from stress, strain or struggle, but from the
effortlessness of surrender.” --Daniel Nahmod

If you are a New Year's Resolution maker, are you
still working on your list, or now that we are
half way into January, have they been forgotten?

Have you decided, like Daniel Nahmod, on what you
want to "be" in 2010? As he says, ways do open
up for us to be, as we surrender.

Afterall, we are human beings, and not human
doings.

"Love" is what I have decided to "be," in 2010. I
have been carrying my white stone with me that
has the word "love" on it. It is a reminder for
me to be love. I have also been using the song,
"Love is My Decision," by Daniel Nahmod, and the
chorus from an old hymn from my past, "Love
Lifted Me." These are ways that are supporting
me to be love in life's circumstances.

What is yours "to be" in 2010?

Let Us Pray:
Living, loving Presence, our desire is to be,
and to be aware of what we are being each day.
We are grateful for Your Presence leading,
guiding, and directing us every step of the
way. We are so blessed. Thank You. Amen.


We are here for prayer and Spiritual Counseling.
We love being able to support you.

Love & light,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home