Positive-Prayer

Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Go to the House of the Lord"


"I was glad when they said to me,
'Let us go to the house of the Lord!'"
Psalm 122:1

This Bible verse is one of the first
verses I learned as a little child.

I've enjoyed going to church since I
went with my Grandparents at 3 years
of age.

I have to admit that since my husband
and I have been facilitating a study
group I look forward to going to
"church" on Sundays like I did as a
kid.

When we turn away from looking at
the verse literally we can see
something else that applies to our
daily lives.

The metaphysical meaning from this
verse is going within and worshiping
right where we are.

"The house of the Lord" is wherever
we are.

As it says in the "Prayer for
Protection" by James Dillet Freeman,
"wherever I am, God is."

Whatever is going on in our world,
we can take a moment to go within to
the house of the Lord, and we will
find peace.

Let Us Pray:
Consciously we go within. We are in
the house of the Lord. There is no
separation. We feel at Peace. We
feel Love. We feel Joy. We are
grateful.  Amen.

We have much to celebrate, and we
are grateful. Thanks for being along
on the journey.

Love, Peace, and Joy,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home