Positive-Prayer

Friday, November 30, 2012

"I Am Here"

    
"God is at home, it's we who have
gone out for a walk."
     Meister Eckhart

During December as preparations are
made for Christmas and New Years,
not everyone is in a joyful spirit.

The holidays can have them wishing
they could just skip the month of
December.

I've been there in the past.

They may feel alone as they witness
the cheerful expectation of others.

Remember, none of us are ever alone.

When we are feeling alone it is
because we are feeling separated
from God.

As Meister Eckhart states, "God is
at home, it's we who have gone out
for a walk."

Taking time to go within and to
consciously connect with Spirit
can help us to feel that Presence
in every cell of our being.

There is no place where God is not.

"Where can I go from your spirit?
Or where can I flee from your
presence?
"If I ascend to heaven you are
there; if I make my bed in Sheol,
you are there.
"If I take the wings of the
morning and settle at the farthest
limits of the sea, even there your
hand shall hold me fast."
   Psa. 139: 7-9

Take a breath and remember, "God
is at home." Right where you are
is home.

Let Us Pray:
Going consciously within we feel
the One Presence and Power. We
listen, and hear "I am here." We
are at home. We can feel this
Peace, Love, and Joy emanating
through us. We are grateful. Amen.

I'm grateful for you, and for your
loving support of this ministry.

Peace, Love, and Joy,
Sandy

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Bernadette said…

    Ps 139 is my favorite. Being a knitter, I love verse 13b, which in some translations is, "You knit me together in my mother's womb." It always makes me smile.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home