Positive-Prayer

Saturday, October 06, 2012

"Inner Monastery"

  
"No matter how busy it seems on the
surface of our lives --In the very
depth and truth of our being, we are
already in residence in the inner
monastery of total peace, wisdom,
compassion, forgiveness and aliveness. 
This is where all answers are known,
all peace is found and all rest is
assured." Mary M. Morrissey

I'm so grateful for this reminder
from Mary M. Morrissey about our
inner monastery.

We don't have to wait for our usual
prayer and meditation time, going to
church, or other spiritual practices
to connect with Source that is always
within us, always ready to connect
consciously with us.

Access is here now.

No matter what may be happening in
our lives, we are never separated from
Spirit and the answers we are looking
for.

Recently I have felt like things in
my universe are shaking, and are in
the midst of change. Divine discontent.
This is not a comfortable place for me
to be hanging out.

But, even in discomfort, I know that
the One Presence, One Power is very
Present in every cell of my being. I
am being led, guided, and directed
in each step.

I refuse to hang out in fear, because
I'm grateful that I'm not taking the
journey alone.

I have the inner monastery where I can
always find peace, love, and joy.

You, too, have this inner monastery to
meet your needs.

Let Us Pray:
We consciously enter the inner
monastery and experience Love, Peace,
and Joy. We are guided and directed. 
We are blessed. Amen.

I'm grateful for you, and your support
on this journey.

Light and Love,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home