Positive-Prayer

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Cloud of Witnesses"

  
"Therefore, since we are surrounded
by so great a cloud of witnesses, let
us also lay aside every weight...and
let us run with perseverance the race
that is set before us."
    Hebrew 12:1

Each one of us have a "cloud of
witnesses" that are here to support
us.

They are people who share their
Wisdom and experiences.

Often times they are people who are
willing to risk our good will by
being real with us when we are not
seeing our way clearly.

These "witnesses" are also the ones
who have gone before us to forge
different paths.  People who have
inspired us with their courage.

Sometimes these people are ones we
would not have chosen to learn from,
but they have given us lessons, none
the less.

We have the opportunity to remember
and celebrate this great cloud of
witnesses, and to be grateful.

Without this cloud of witnesses, we
would not be where we are today.

Let Us Pray:
Consciously we go within and connect
with Spirit in every cell of our
bodies. We have so much to be
grateful for as we remember and
celebrate our great cloud of
witnesses. We are so blessed.  Amen.

I'm grateful for my prayer partner,
Linda, as she pointed out to me the
wonderful support that I have
manifested in my life (of whom she
is a part) for the journey I am on.

There are more of my great cloud of
witnesses that receive this
newsletter, and I am grateful for
each one of you.

Light and Love,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home