Positive-Prayer

Saturday, February 23, 2013

"Here I am"

      
"I am the only one of me the universe
shall ever see. At being who I am, I
have no rival."
    -Katelyn Pauls

When I'm tempted to make comparisons
between myself and someone else, I
need to remind myself that I am a
unique creation of God.

There is no one in the universe
exactly like me.

All I can be is me to the best of my
ability.

I make a difference just because I
exist.

The lives I touch are different than
those of someone else.

My gifts and talents are uniquely
mine, even if they are similar to
those of someone else.

I see the world differently than
someone else and my tasks fit who I
am, and what I can bring.

This message sinks deeply into my
heart as I willingly go with courage
reminded that I am a unique creation
of God.

Let Us Pray:
Consciously we go within. We say,
"Here I am. I remember who I am,
and how unique I am. I am open to
use my gifts and talents. I desire
to make a difference. I am  grateful."
And, so it is, and, so we let it be.
Amen.

Together we celebrate our uniqueness.
Together we do make a difference.

Love and Light,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home