Positive-Prayer

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"House Cleaning"

During the Lenten season it is a time of
Spiritual housecleaning as we look
within ourselves at our thoughts and
beliefs.

"Do you ever dust and sweep the places
in your mind where you doubt yourself?"
Rev.Marsha Lehman, M.Ed.,MA

I love the word pictures that Rev.Lehman
uses to get us thinking.

In the past, I have doubted myself as to
my calling as a minister because I do
not have a church I'm serving. I wondered
if I had gone to seminary for nothing. But,
the classes and studies I have done in
the last nine years have been life changing
for me, and I wouldn't go back to where I
was in consciousness or to who I was
being.

My ministry is not in a church, but I am so
grateful for the on-line ministry of prayer
and support I do have. And, I'm grateful
for the lives I touch as a nurse now, that I
touch differently than the way I once did.

It is good to take a look at our doubts, and
see if there is any truth to them. If not, then
we can sweep them away, and be grateful
for this time of housecleaning.

Let Us Pray:
We go within and connect with You, Sweet
Spirit. We examine any doubts that come
into our minds, and then we are able to
sweep them away. We are grateful to be
Your children on a wonderful journey.
Thank You, God. Amen.

Thanks for your love and support. We are
grateful for you.

In joy,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home