Positive-Prayer

Sunday, August 07, 2011

"Evolution of Prayer"

"Prayer for us has become more
silence than speaking. Prayer for
us is no longer about the world. It
is about our relationship with Spirit.
And for us, there is only one
answer to prayer--a consciousness
of the One."
Jim and Nancy Rosemergy

Have you noticed an evolution in
the way that you pray?

I remember when my prayers were
totally about beseeching a God
"out there," and seeking to please
Him so that my prayers would be
answered.

Then, I started using affirmations of
Truth statements to affirm the Truth
of who I am, and affirming it to
remind God of exactly what it is
that is already mine as God's child.

(Like God needs a reminder?)

Now, my time of prayer is spent more
in the Silence and realization that the
Spirit of God is in every cell of my
body. There is no separation, I seek
to pray as Spirit knowing there are
truly no "needs" in the Presence of
God.

How is prayer evolving for you?

Let Us Pray:
Sweet Spirit, we go within, conscious
of our connection as You. We feel
Your Presence. We love this time of
spending time listening. We feel Your
Love. We are blessed. We are so
grateful. Amen.

I would love to have you share with me
your journey of prayer.

I'm speaking at Inner Heart Center on
Aug. 14, 10am; 85th Ave/Olive, Peoria
AZ. Speaking about "Celebrate
Uniqueness." I would love to see you.

Grace-filled blessings,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home