Positive-Prayer

Friday, May 13, 2011

"How May I Serve?"

"...Here I Am, Lord, send me"
Isaiah 6:8

This has been one of my favorite
Bible verses for a long time. It is a
verse that tells of our willingness to
serve...our willingness to be
available.

Recently this had become a prayer
for me, "How may I serve?"

A friend of mine called and asked
me to come and co-minister with her
in a church she had founded over a
year ago. She asked me to come
and be their Pastoral Care Minister.

My heart started to sing, because I
knew as I prayed about this, and
asked more questions, that this is
truly my answer to, "How may I
serve?"

Sunday, May 15th, they will be
introducing me to their Spiritual
Family, and I'm so excited about this
opportunity to serve.

At times I have been discouraged,
not knowing what was mine to do.
I knew that all I could do was trust
Spirit had the right and perfect
place for me to serve.

If you are in that questioning place,
I encourage you to continue to pray,
meditate, and ask, "How may I
serve?"

Let Us Pray:
Sweet Holy Spirit, we consciously
connect with You. We continue
to ask, "How may I serve?" We
are grateful for Your guidance.
Thank You. Amen.

Sending you joy on your journey.
I'm here to support you.

Peace, love, and joy,
Sandy

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Bernadette said…

    How wonderful, Sandy! Congratulations to you and your new spiritual community. Through answered prayer, you will bless all you come in contact with.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home