Positive-Prayer

Sunday, April 03, 2011

"Fear--Our Teacher"

"Without experience there is no point of
reference from which to know exactly
where you stand in your spiritual
evolution...How will you know if you have
conquered fear unless you are willing to
face fear and see it for what it is?"
-Diadra Price

Have you ever been working to eliminate
something in your life, and found that it
seems to be showing up a lot for you to
deal with?

I realized that I have had lots of fear that
seemed to run my life. It has kept me
from stepping out and doing things that I
know are mine to do.

As I became more aware of this, and
wanted to remove fear from my life, I've
had many opportunities to deal with it.

Life has given me experiences, so I get
to choose fear or Love. The realization
that Love is always present in every
situation helps me to be able to choose
Love.

My good friend, Charlene, recently
taught me a ritual that can be used to
release fear, and I would like to share
it with you.

Materials needed: A lit candle, a small
bowl, an ice cube, and a paper or cloth
towel.

The candle is a reminder that this is a
sacred time.

Take the ice cube in your hand, and
hold it in your palm. Use the towel to
catch the water that comes from the
melting ice cube.

As you hold the ice cube, see it as
your fear. Feel the cold and the fire of
the ice. See the fear begin to melt
away, as the ice melts. And, when you
are ready, you can place the remainder
of the ice cube in the bowl. Watch it as
it continues to melt. Breathe deeply,
and release any remaining feeling of
fear.

When the ice is completely melted,
then bless the water and release it to
a plant or whatever you wish to bless.

Let Us Pray:
Thank You, Sweet Spirit, for Your
Presence always with us, as Love. We
release our fears, and feel Your
Presence. We know that only Pure
Love dwells here now. Amen.

Meet Charlene Costanzo at her web
site: www.CharleneCostanzo.com. She
has written some wonderful books that
will inspire you and the child within
you.

Thank you for your support of this
ministry. We are grateful for you.

Grace-filled blessings,
Sandy

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Charlene Costanzo said…

    Thank you for sharing my fear melting ritual in your ministry. You summed it up perfectly, Sandy!I am honored.
    Grace-filed blessings to you too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home