Positive-Prayer

Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Grace"

"From his fullness, we have all received
grace upon grace." John 1:16

How grateful I am for the grace of God that
is always present with me. I don't have to
ask for it, grace is always here.

About a month ago I came home from going
to be with the family of a hospice patient
that had died. I had been up since 4:00AM,
and it was now close to 6:30AM. I was
thinking about a meeting I needed to be at
in an hour and a half.

I parked my car, and got out. I went into the
house, and when I came back out almost an
hour later, my car was missing. It had rolled
down the hill, hit a small embankment on our
neighbor's yard and turned over.

The grace of God intervened in this incident:
Not one person was hurt; no property (other
than my car) was injured.

It could have been so much worse, and we are
so grateful that it wasn't.

Grace continued to work as I received a much
larger check from the insurance company than
I could have imagined for a car that was 16
years old and had 252,000 miles on her.

What a blessing it was to be able to share the
abundance with the church we support, and
then to buy a car last week end that is even
more than I visualized (2007, Nissan Altima
that has only 36,000 miles on her, and was
obviously lovingly cared for while she was in
the care of someone else.

I named the car: "Grace", because she truly is
continued evidence to me of the grace of God
truly at work in me.

Tell me how you are seeing the Grace of God
in your life.

Let Us Pray:
We go within, Sweet Spirit, and we connect
with You. We are grateful to know You are
always at work within us, and we see the
evidence of Your grace. Thank You, God.
Amen.

Thank you for your love and support. You are
the best.

Love and light,
Sandy

2 Comments:

  • At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Charlene said…

    What a beauty-filled demonstration and expression of grace, gratitude, and joy!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous geraldine said…

    Thank God,There go I before the grace of God. A dear friend of mine has gone and got help.AA he went by him self. I prayered for help for him.Thank God he made the first step.Lord walk with him on his journey he needs your help,and so do I to encourage him. Thank You for your prayers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home