Positive-Prayer

Monday, February 07, 2011

"The Christ in Me"

"...and it is no longer I who live, but it is
Christ who lives in me." Galatians 2:20

The above verse speaks to me about the
realization of how much my life has changed
since I came to know that the Christ lives in
me.

My former belief system said that in order for
the Christ to be in me, I had to ask Jesus into
my heart. Now I know that I never had to ask,
the Christ has always been in me. The Christ
is in everyone.

Jesus fully manifested the Christ in his life.
That is why he is called our "Way Shower."
Jesus' mission was to point out that each one of
us has the Christ in us.

Spending time in prayer and meditation helps
us to know the Christ of our being in a more
intimate way. We can not be separated from
the Christ.

As we communicate with the Christ within, we
change. Things that were once so important
fade away. We begin to see things in a
different way. We see the Christ in people
around us. We know the Universe as a loving and
friendly place.

Let Us Pray:
Sweet Holy Spirit, we go within. We connect
with You, the Christ of our very being. We feel
Your Presence. We are never alone. You are
always there to lead, guide, and direct us. We
are so grateful. Amen.

I behold the Christ in you.

Namaste,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home