Positive-Prayer

Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Alignment"

"I am aligned with my Source in all of my
thoughts, and with God, all things are
possible." Wayne Dyer

I've found myself in some "stinking
thinking," as we used to say in the 12
step groups I was involved with earlier in
my life. I realized it, and knew that it
was not where I wanted to continue.

Thoughts that are aligned with our
Source are of love, kindness, peace, joy,
gentleness, and gratitude.

So, when thoughts of fear, anger, hatred,
lack are present, we know they are not
aligned with God.

My intention is to come from Love, and to
be in alignment with my Source.

As we become aware of what our thoughts
are, we can make different choices.

What is your intention? What thoughts
have you been choosing?

Let Us Pray:
Living, Loving Presence, we go within and
connect with You. You are our Source,
and we choose to align our thoughts with
You. We choose Love. We know You
can do all things, and we are grateful that
it is so. Amen.

You are powerful and courageous, and I'm
grateful to have your company on this
journey.

Love,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home