Positive-Prayer

Sunday, May 01, 2011

"This Moment"

"Recognize that in each moment you
have eternity and the gifts of God
seeking to make themselves known.
-Diadra Price

We often speak about the now, and
being in the present, but it is a
challenge. Our minds stay in the now
for a few minutes, and then want to
take us to the past or the future.

What if we were to truly realize, as in
the above quote, that "in each moment
we have eternity and the gifts of God
seeking to make themselves known."

"In each moment," not just when we
are in prayer and meditation, but "in
each moment."

It causes me to pause and wonder
how many gifts I have missed of the
Presence because of my mind being
caught in the past or focused toward
the future.

What gifts of God are seeking to make
themselves known to us in this now
moment?

Let Us Pray:
Living, Loving Presence, we go within
and connect with You. In this now
moment we seek You, and we seek
Your gifts. We are open to You, and
desire to know Your Presence in
every moment. Thank You. Amen.

I am grateful for you. Thank you for
your faithful support.

Love, Peace, and Joy,
Sandy

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Bernadette Swanson said…

    Sandy,
    This was just what I have been thinking about lately. I'm going to be writing my own blog entry on it this week. I've been keeping my gifts in a box and not sharing them.
    I haven't seen Diadra Price's name in years. I had her as a teacher at Unity when she was known as Debbie Tyson. Wonderful prayer teacher!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home