Positive-Prayer

Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Love is My Decision"

"Love is my decision, it's up to me..."
Daniel Nahmod

Today is the 10th Anniversary of the
events of Sept. 11, 2001.

It is up to us to choose what will be our
focus on this anniversary.

Will we spend the time with our focus
on the pain, continue to look for ways
to pay back what we feel is owed us, and
focus on revenge?

Remember what we focus on will come
back to us. "Thoughts held in mind
will produce after their kind."

I would suggest a better choice is to
send Love out into every part of our
world.

My favorite picture of the earth is the one
from outer space where there are no lines
dileniating one country from another.

I believe the challenges that occur in
our world, and in our daily lives, are
because we see the lines, and we forget
that we are all creations of God.

God as Love is in everyone of us. Love is
every where present.

Together may our choice be, "Love is
my decision, my decision right here
and now," and may we send this Love into
our world.

Let Us Pray:
Divine Love and Wisdom, we consciously
connect with You. Love is our decision.
We see Love in every person and in
every situation doing its perfect work in
and through us now. We give thanks.
Amen.

I'm so grateful for you, and your continued
support.

Love is my decision,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home