Positive-Prayer

Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Moving Along"

"Abram took his wife Sarai and his
brother's son, Lot, and all the
possessions that they had gathered,
...and they set forth to go to the land
of Caanaan." Genesis 12:5

Abram faithfully followed the leading
of God and left the land he knew to
travel to a land he didn't know.

Oftentimes we may feel like we are
traveling to a land we do not know
as we follow the leading of Spirit.

It seems to me that when I get
comfortable or start making plans
that Spirit within me laughs.

Time for more travel to lands that we
do not know.

Traveling in this time of mystery is
about stretching and growing, and
about releasing attachments.

This has been our recent experience
as we moved from our chosen place of
Prescott to Peoria. We thought we had
arrived in our Promised Land, but, no,
we are relocated in Peoria, AZ (see the
new address at the bottom if you wish to
contact us.

Now we are waiting for further orders. I'm
grateful for my loving husband, and his
willingness to travel to lands we do not
know.

How about you? What new land are you
traversing?

Let Us Pray:
Sweet Holy Spirit, we go within and
connect with You. We are so grateful for
Your Presence leading, guiding, and
directing every step of the way. Thank
You. Amen.

We love hearing from you. Let us know
how things are.

Rev Sandra Hopper
PO Box 2965
Peoria, AZ 85380

Light, Love, Peace, Joy,
Sandy

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Isabella said…

    Thank you so much for the lovely prayer and I was just sending a sms to my neighbour as she was worried about me and a problem I have with an electricity account that has skyrocketed and there is no way that I can pay it. (a billing crisis with our accounts) and I said in my sms God is with me in everything I do and then I opened your email. Confirming my words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home