Positive-Prayer

Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Abundance Vs Sufficiency?"

"There is a crucial difference between
abundance--a fearful response to
scarcity--and sufficiency--which invites
the possibility of genuine satisfaction
and well-being. Sufficiency is that
moment when we have enough."
Wayne Muller

The above quote has given me an
opportunity to contemplate what I'm
looking for when I'm affirming
abundance.

Is there a quality of fear not having
enough behind the prayer? In other
words, is there "lack thinking?"

It isn't that I don't appreciate having
abundance in my life, because I do.

Abundance, to me, is having
wonderful relationships and friends.
Abundance is having a safe, secure,
comfortable home. Abundance is
having plenty of money to pay my
bills, meet my needs, and be able
to give from that abundance.

When I don't think I have enough,
abundance thinking comes from fear,
and then I am always grasping for
more.

Sufficiency is the feeling I get when
I truly realize the abundance that is
already mine, and my heart is filled
with gratitude.

What do you think?

Let Us Pray:
There is no separation, and we
acknowledge this as we take time
to go within. We are Abundance.
We are so blessed. We are grateful.
Amen.

There truly is so much to be grateful
for on this journey of discovery.

Grace-filled blessings,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home