Positive-Prayer

Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Worry or Peace?"

"Do not worry about anything, but in
everything by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving let your requests be
made known unto God. And the peace
of God, which surpasses all
understanding, will guard your hearts
and minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6,7

Earlier in my life I was quite proud of
being a "worry wart." I worried about
everything and everyone. I thought
my former husband just didn't care as
deeply about people or things since
he didn't worry.

Then, I found the above Bible verse,
and it began to change my life.

I no longer felt like I needed to be the
chief worrier in order for things to
turn out alright.

Now, as I pray from a place of knowing
my Divine Identity, and knowing that
the person I'm praying for is Divine, I
don't have to worry.

I realize Divine Wisdom and
Wholeness is the birthright of every
individual. Each one of us has the
answer we need for every situation.

Because we don't have to worry, we
can know Peace in every situation.

Worry or Peace? We each get to
choose.

Let us Pray:
Knowing there is no separation, I
am centered and poised as the
Christ Mind, and nothing disturbs
the calm Peace of my soul. And,
so it is, and so we let it be. Amen.

I'm grateful for your love and
support. I'm here for you.

Grace-filled blessings,
Sandy

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you Sandra for the Phillipians
    reference. It helps me a great deal.
    I appreciate receiving your emails.
    Keep up the good work and may God
    Bless you.
    Philip Smith , Australia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home