Positive-Prayer

Sunday, June 24, 2012

"Be Here Now!"

"You can consume your now with
thoughts of “then” and “maybe,”
but that will keep you from the
inner peace you could experience."
-Wayne Dyer

Be Here Now! was a statement
on a placard at the personal
development course I took many
years ago.

At the beginning of the course
it was a pretty small sign, and
then it increased in size from one
session to another.

Our leaders were doing their
best to keep each one of the
participants in the present
moment instead of going back
in time or into the future.

Sometimes I wish I had that
sign in my face to remind me
that my life is always taking
place in the "now" moment.

Perhaps I wouldn't get so caught
up in the yesterdays or some
place in the future.

The above quote is a reminder
that the what ifs and maybes
truly rob me of the peace I desire.

How about you? Do you need
a reminder to Be Here Now?

Let Us Pray:
We go within and connect with
the Essence that is us. That
Essence is Peace. As we
connect we release yesterday
and tomorrow. We are Peace.
We are grateful. Amen.

May this moment bring you
Peace.

Joy-filled blessings,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home